Welcome to Terry County Airport (BFE) located 30 miles southwest of Lubbock, Texas.
- 30 minute drive to southwest Lubbock, Texas
- No hassles with control tower operations
- Easy access to the airport for VFR aircraft
- Quick turn refueling with 24-hour self-service fuel system
- IFR operations includes GPS approaches and PAPI lights to instrument RWY 02/02
- VFR operations crosswind RWY 13/31
- Southwest Texas arid weather
Terry County Airport (BFE)
3 Miles East of Brownfield on Hwy 380
To ensure fuel quality, the county is the sole retail fuel operation on the field. A great deal of money has been invested in getting and maintaining the best fuel equipment.